We are currently hiring for server positions.
Who We Are:
The Hatching Post Saloon & Smokery is located in the heart of wine country in West Kelowna. A hustling and bustling watering hole for weary travellers featuring authentic Texas-style BBQ and in-house brewed Craft Beer. The quality of food and drinks is only matched by the incredibly unique atmosphere in this one-of-a-kind saloon.
We are now hiring Servers/Bartenders to add to our growing team. Our quickly growing company has plenty of opportunity for anyone looking for training, development and a career in restaurants and hospitality.
What You’ll Do:
Provide exceptional customer service and elevate guest experience through fun, engaging and meaningful conversations with guests.
Display your love for food and drinks through exceptional menu and product knowledge.
Be a problem solver and a supportive team player.
Tackle problems through multi-tasking and communication with other services, bartenders and Back of House.
What we need from you:
- 1 year of restaurant experience.
- A passion and commitment to hospitality, teamwork, and fun.
- A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling to support work/life balance
- Employee discount
- Mentorship programs
- In-house hospitality and culinary training programs
- Leadership programs
Must be available Weekends, Evenings and Holidays 4-5 shifts per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $15.65 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay